LYC 1.02% $6.94 lynas rare earths limited

Ok..I admit ..now im spooked.In a nut shell..my ST trades are...

1. 872 Posts.
    Ok..I admit ..now im spooked.
    In a nut shell..my ST trades are going to be drastically reduced.
    Im terrified that the day after completing/selling a day trade,im going to wake up the next morning to a trading halt.
    I dont like swearing or resorting to kicking the dog.
    Nick Curtis I read is overseas..then theres the Rare Earth conference in Washington.(oct)
    Add to that the global awereness,the global panic..(I prefer Gordan Gekos,s words..fear)
    The US congress is in crises talks,Japan is having a nervous breakdown...I note the majority of talk is ..We will stockpile..not so much..we have already stockpiled.

Those that have stockpiled to a degree...and lets be honest..lets give credit to China..They know who they export to..how much..and their usage..do we really believe that they would allow anyone to stockpile years in advance..cutting the Exports quota in July wasnt an overnight decision.
    The most comical news from the US is..Dont panic..we will find alternate technology that wont rely on REE,S..The chinese after years and years of employing dedicated scientists cant find better alternatives,(REE,s are the perfect fit )but with the snap of the finger the US will..over night..yeah right.
    Like everyone..I read..the posts here are terrific..with eyes and ears on all Rare earth reports..daily I google.."rare earth news ..(like today)..for 2/10/2010"

My father in law has always looked at me with disdain.."get a real job"..'you cant make money from the trading" terrified his daughter will end up on the streets playing the violin with a hat at her feet.
    Now he is ringing me up telling me about articles he,s reading on rare earth,and price movements..I actually caught him smiling last week which he denied..said was ..wind.
    Forget charts,crystal balls,etc...when the greatest sceptic on earth..the father in law..says this is going to be big..stop trading..buy more..hang on...what can I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.94
Change
0.070(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $6.486B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $7.04 $6.88 $23.17M 3.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $6.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.97 13052 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.