UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

The sky's falling

1. 1,073 Posts.
    So what's new ? Not a great deal so why the overwhelming panic? We may not be profitable for another couple of years I hear you say. We'll that will be by choice. If your company wants to grow then it tends to reinvest otherwise we would be sitting with one product and never going to be a major player in the device market. The fact the stock price is in direct correlation to profits is false. We can see a massive gain in stock price with the future earnings factored into it. So for those who want to be rich overnight this is not the company. If you can get your head around the fact we now have enough money to stay afloat and yet this share price will be booted around by shorters , traders and great announcements falling on deaf ears then this is one for you to hold onto. It's an emotionally draining share to hold and for me knowing that it will one day be recognized as a great company us enough. Putting it back in the draw for now and will dust my rosy glasses off in 4 years and safe myself a lot of stress by forgetting it for a bit. The inevitable bounce back tomorrow and attacks by shorters won't keep me awake anymore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.