UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

The sky's falling, page-14

1. 650 Posts.
    Hey guys,
    I might not be well read like TDA , Indi and writer ( thx for your constant efforts ).

however I feel that I have have cracked the Alan code( all due respect )

If you try ignore all the pomp and white noise Alan IMO gives off telling signs as what's to come.

These points might meaning nothing at all, or will prove my theory to be right.

1) the first time I heard the phrase LUMPY payments was in the 4th quarter CC. This one word indirectly IMO gave us great insight into what we could expect for 1st quarter /15, as I believe Alan new at that stage we weren't going to have a good 1st CC. So he had already justified himself 3months before hand, in anticipation of a flat 1st quarter. He did this all will the power of words, well one word in this case LUMPY, which means inconsistent .

2) 4th quarter CC , he stated all 6platforms would have contracts signed by the end of this calendar year. In the 1st quarter CC the word calendar changed to fiscal !!!
    the power of words

3) 4th quarter CC, Alan stated that no CR will be done this fiscal year. Please note there were no clause added at this time.
    now I read today that he still backs himself and the company that no CR will take place, however this time around he contradicts himself by putting in a safety net , so called clause, in the event of a CR.
    the power of words and subtle changes !!!!

Last thing,

Pharma receipts fall under R&D not commercial sales / revenue. So we can get all the receipts under the sun and it still won't solve our short term problem which is Obrimed !!! Payback time

sales rev is on the back burner , so it's either big upfronts or CR

judging by Alan tell tale signs and the subtle changes in his wording , I hate to say it but CR is next up.

I thought we weren't going to tap the ATM, but we did

I thought we weren't going to use all of that 60 mill from Obrimed , but we did all in record time.

sorry guys the writings on the wall
    IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.