AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

The Sky's The Limit., page-98

1. 796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    dude,

majority of ppl here r long (incl myself). Just because we don’t have rose glasses till things r confirmed doesn’t make us less positive, just makes us realists.

azs has a $220m mcap on 100% basis
    132m (at their 60% ownership for nickel prospect) + cost of land in gold tenements + whatever sale price they get for mexico.

forget a dfs that assures economic viability of a potential mine, we don’t even have a maiden resource as yet!

need a maiden resource from
    vc7 to be substantial enough to warrant a scooping study followed by resource upgrades from 18, skyline etc followed by a pfs & then you’re talking potentials for funding.

between now & then we’ll have multiple dilutions along the way. That 70m raised at 74c has less than 30% left. In Tony’s own words, if we get a decent spike on MRE he’ll look to raise (& rightly so at higher instead of at current sp).

sp on 11th feb 2021 - 48c
    sp on 11th feb 2022 - 42c

that is the truth!

i’m long here at these prices but happily encourage everyone to continue booking profits (partial at least) on spikes at whatever targets they have. Yes Creasy has good % hold & sees potential here, but sp last 12 months is a fact & that’s more powerful than “potential”.

check out ctm & bsx, look at their resource & resource upgrades, cash on hand & mcaps, sprott in one & Ecopro-fidelity in other on board & then compare what AZS has. check out their last 1yr, 3 yr, 5yr charts & look at growth vs azs n vs nickel.

hopefully ppl don’t fall for your smart commentary on them
    being shorters/negative & are stuck when that $ could have made more profit over time.

hopefully AZS is close to ready for a breakout & .40 holds & we see .60/.80/$1 shortly to form a U so all (incl u) are happy (except those who short of course while I hold lol).

reality is it could go to $1 or .20 & no one knows when that good/bad news breaks for a spec. I’m sure you’ve made many bags holding it last 10 yrs looking at the sp decline. Oh sorry, u got in at .20 I forgot. You got the low & will sell the highest. Hope u can teach rest of us that trick to pick bottoms & tops too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.