AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

The Sky's The Limit., page-99

1. 30,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1836
    Hey dude.

How easygoing of you. I'm sceptical about people's claims about their holdings and when someone gets personal about mine, I'm thinking they must want to distract and press buttons.

I don't look at the rear vision mirror to work out what I'm going to do and certainly don't obsess what other's moves/holdings are, I'm completely disinterested actually. Let's just stick to verifiable claims shall we?

Yes I think discussion should be healthy and differences of opinion are fine.

Sound points as far as they go, BUT do you have the full bottle there?

You completely ignore the Barton thing. We're drilling there in a gold area that's highly prospective with established mines, and on the seams so what are the chances we will sell or partner on that?

An injection of funds seems possible that way. At least consider it.

BTW I'm talking about short ladder attacks which you totally ignore.

If AZS wasn't being shorted, and unjustifiably IMO I'd think differently.
    But on good news, you can set your clock by it that there will be a swarm of negative posts.

Others think there are signs of the SP being held down it's not just me.

But each time we get good news or someone is on the money there is an attempt to discredit.
    It's a sure thing they come and drop deflecting posts.

short ladder attacks. Google it.

At least consider the implications.

While you're at it consider Barton gold. Consider Mexico sale. Consider in context and I'll be happy,

Yes, I'm chilled about our chances. With Creasy a main holder and a German investment company on board as well, What do you reckon? Follow the money??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.