PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

Rogerdat,i never looked at it from that angle. Got merit.the...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    Rogerdat,

i never looked at it from that angle. Got merit.

the only thing that springs to my alcohol impaired thoughts is that from memory, it was decided that mancala was going to spend $5m under the JV deal to bring mancala on stream again.
    I do not know whether that includes the feasibility and DD work cost to date. But say it doesnt, then for mine, if they were going to spend that to reopen the mine and get at the silver, then it may implicitly value the "buy out" at more than what you are saying.

The reason i am feeling confident that Conrad is something much better this time round, is Macarla seems happy to spend $5m to just get this on stream again, if you accept they entered the DD with their eyes wide open. They get half share of the silver proceeds. if you do some rough numbers, when it was a screaming mine in the 1890's early 1900's, you would have got $1.3m per year for your half share of the booty. don't know about you but I sure as shite wouldn't spend $5m for a 4 year payback, before i made money, assuming nothing goes wrong. Well in mining its a given things go wrong sometimes. So my thinking is that in today's dollars and using their narrow vein vertical drill technology, the numbers in the feasibility must be super good for this crowd to do DD, a feasibility, and then ask for a 3 month extension of same, finishing 31/3 just gone, if it wasn't special. If it was a dog, then half way through the feasibility work, it would become glaringly apparent, this hound wasn't going to hunt, and you would pack up your calculators and bic pens, and say see ya later.

Flux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.