PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

Beau Iam wanting to make another purchase, so a small delay is...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    Beau Iam wanting to make another purchase, so a small delay is also welcome here. It may be Conrad is almost there and they want to make a double barrel announcement. Could also be that there is an assignment of the note going on and that may involve the legal people.

I am happy with things. The BCD JV looks to be cemented in place. Conrad is the smokey. We have no idea whether this is a goer except, the JV partner has thrown a serious amount of cash on the feasibility study and DD. have the right vertical drill equipment to mine the ore body and asked for an extension to complete their work. The exciting thing for me with Conrad is we only have production from 1890-1912 to go on which not too shabby even in today's world.

It is a chance Conrad is much better than the old days. Well is kind of certain really because if it was thin veined now it was sure as hell thin veined then. We can just get it out with precision now and a shite load faster I would think.

i also note the absolute crap a lot of Oz exploration companies have in African continent and their bloated market caps, then look at lady mary and Blood wood with huge grade grab bag samples and only a few clicks away from infrastructure, and I think is this a turkey shoot or what.

I honestly believe that in the course of time Lorena and surrounding lady Mary and Blood wood will become a major mining centre.

I can bet one thing BCD will be breaking their necks to get that plant in place at Lorena so they can get their hands on a half share of 20,000 - 25000 oz of gold ( 33,000 plant cap.- could be up to this) annual production.

And if it was me running MAR, I would be saying to our JV partner....You want to deal in on Lady Mary and Blood wood? well hes the terms...pay off our con note and we will work out a equitable deal in.

Flux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.