PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

Hi Everyone - DISCLAIMER - getting late in the day, had a beer...

1. 29 Posts.
    Hi Everyone -

DISCLAIMER - getting late in the day, had a beer or 6, so apologies if this is a bit out there.

First of all, I agree with everyone out there. This thing is an absolute beauty. De-risked, great potential, ripe for a big run.

My concern is why hasn't it? If everyone on here knows this is a winner, the big money can't be blind to it. Why haven't we seen any sort of run / volume? I have never seen a stock like this so damn cheap when it appears such a win/win.

In fairness, last time I got on a stock I was this confident about it was a small oil play (MOS). The upside wasn't anywhere near MAR but it ran every single week for 7 weeks and I picked up ~150%. I sold out just before they pulled back, then got bought out by SANTOS. MAR is better than MOS in every way, except it hasn't run yet.

I'm fully aware that only time will tell, and if this doesn't move at opening on Tuesday I'll be picking up some more.

It's just WHY it's so cheap that worries me......why, why, why???

What does the big money know that we don't?

Have a great Easter everyone, next week could / should be massive for all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.