RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

the sly foxydavie

1. th
    972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hey Foxy, you sure are slinging some mud around and done a bit of ground work, you are asking people to prove plenty, now let me ask you.

1) Who's interests are you representing?

2) Why are you trying to destabilise Range, it would obviously be to do with the above I.E who you represent and their interests. you sound like a bitter man.

3) What is the fascination with Stratton, he has nothing to do with any of the companies involved here.

4) If you are so sure about AOI and its objectives, i would suggest a trip to china to see for yourself, and djibouti, go on view it all for yourself its all there.

5) If Range management are so incompetent why would Africa oil get involved in the first place and handed over 25 million plus to date. thats certainly not chicken feed.

For what its worth I think Range management have done a great job, and lets remember sh !t does happen in that part of the world we all knew the risks involved before getting involved, things are still moving forward, seismics, offshore JV soon, and we could have a re- commencement of drilling in the near future, things are not as bad as what you make out it seems.

So I ask again who's interest are you representing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.