RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Foxy old boy sorry for not getting back sooner just walked in...

1. th
    972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Foxy old boy sorry for not getting back sooner just walked in from work. To answer your questions by order please see below.

1) Are you suggeting that there is no oil in puntland , no govt relationship and no desire to drill when oil is $120 a barrel and going up, it makes good commercial sense to treat the thing as a money sucking exercise, im sure lucas lundin thinks the same way.

2) As Above Foxy

3) Foxy in regards to Stratton you keep asking us for proof why dont you give us something more than a relationship with landau and an office, a 5 year old kid could join better dots,how about stratton with puntland govt, stratton with any investors, stratton with consort (nothing there) Its pretty easy to sling sh!t associations, better have a crack at thabo given his buddy bobby and every other player in the african scene.

4)what has consort got to do with it, they put the deal together and got paid following shareholder approval, the UK instos didnt seem to have a problem paying them given thats what the $24m was raised for and given the size of the oil opportunity many would see it as cheap, as for the oil rig why don't you read the Africa Oil announcements, you think their lying why dont you go and tell lucas that his company is a crock and a hoax, if range are as big a joke as you think , africa oil are in the same boat

5)again see above on oil opportunity, puntland government hasnt got anything nor has approx 30 employees in puntland but then again it is so easy to cause Sh !t without actually having a clue

Then you go onto say, Now 'th' you tell me where you get your information, re China and Djibouti? Easy Foxy i ring up range mgt and ask them for a state of play why dont you ring them and ask for their version as opposed to hiding on hot copper.

Further more keep your opinions on peoples investments to yourself, there is a lot at stake, hence why a low life like yourself turns up out of the blue, who is paying you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.