RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Consort's first placement was 85m fpos and 85m options and they...

1. 3,966 Posts.
    Consort's first placement was 85m fpos and 85m options and they were parked in D&D Nominees

their second placement was 100m fpos and 50m options

all 185m fpos were moved to MERRILL LYNCH (AUSTRALIA) NOMINEES PTY LIMITED (no sign of the options and I'm confident they were pumped and dumped to the plebs)

at the height of the pump and dump of May 07 they dumped 3,395,057 fpos leaving 5,854,943

you may recall a large bid of roughly 900k at 90c around Aug 07: guess who dumped and smashed it? Consort. Now why would they kill good support? Didn't want those 07s exercised imo. The Berndale A/C is now down to about 4.8million.

After the AIM listing Consort fess up to owning the shares in the Berndale A/C and are listed as such in ensuing top40s

Now the word is that Consort have sold 4.4million which would suggest that that account is just about empty and if it isn't it soon will be imo. Now the question is why? It's either all over red rover or they are orchestrating a massive issue of shares: 100m at least imo. Why do I think this? At the completion of the first well Consort are to recieve another 45million fpos. Add these to the 30million they have left then you get 75million fpos. In order to stay under 20% their needs to be 375million fpos all up. There simply aren't enough shares on issue and 135million are required by my calcs so watch out for a big arsed placement at 10c I'd say. Either that or it really is finished.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.