RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Geez Foxydavie, I know you are taking a holiday right now but i...

1. th
    972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Geez Foxydavie, I know you are taking a holiday right now but i know you can still read posts while suspended.

Your comments on PL's other companies don't seem to stack up,you gave me have a late night last night researching them.

Firstly nkwe, this has to be one of the best platinum projects getting around, had no trouble raising 20 mill @ 90c, IGC (same project) farmed in at 15 cents and i have to tell you i wish i was on this a couple of months ago, serious vols trading between 45c to 50c and looks to be continuing an upward trend.

CNF, they took control of at 5c and raised 5 mill at 12c, a very exciting iron ore project. seems to be turning the corner now.

Bioprospect nothing trading at 2 cents, raside 5 mill @ 5 cents (oppies excercise) and until the solagran debacle was travelling very well.

you fail to mention Otto energy, check that one out, brought it in around 20 cents,now trading around 45c.and going from strength to strength.

gotta say, credit where credit is due all in all some good results in trying market conditions. I am now certain your agenda is to destabilise range. This has given me more confidence than ever in Management.

Can I ask why you don't post on OEL,IGC and CNF threads why only range? thats obvious to suit who you are representing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.