CTP 6.42% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

the smell of an oily rag, page-2

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Im not an expert, fairly new to this game in fact.. but I have a suspicion there will be no surge until after an announcement confirms there is anything there (if any).. I also suspect the longer it takes to get an ann out the more likely we are to see the price drop before the ann by people freaking out. My guess is that (whether rightly or wrongly) shareholders felt a bit burnt after the hype around O2 and will be waiting for something more solid than hope this time. Personally I am crossing my fingers and hoping.. I sold all my shares in ARV a little while back and dumped the cash into topping up my CTP shares thinking I would recognise some quicker and larger results.. its ironic that I would have been 20-30% up now rather than sitting on a 20% loss if I had moved my cash the other way, nature of the beast I guess. We have to be real about this though 1 in 5 as you put it is less likely than likely.. still fingers crossed!! there will be some very happy people if CTP strike the black stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.