GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Mybe you're finally begining to understand then that...

1. 48 Posts.
    Mybe you're finally begining to understand then that fundamentals don't always rule the day, and technical analysis, whether you like it or not, and regardless of the reasons, has a habit of becomming self fulfilling one way or another..

At the end of the day , it's all about profits and that means a rising share price to most, it doesn't matter a hoot if your company has the best fundamentals in the world , if the s/p keeps going down,
    So if the fundamentals are so great ( and I believe they are pretty good ) then why aren't buyers clambouring all over GXY...
    Maybe they are waiting for it to fulfill it's destiny, and will make their move around 80 cents ??

Those who rely strictly on fundamental annalysis never seem to accept this , thats why I try to understand both, not that I'm any expert..BUT when the share price keeps going down for no good fundamental reason, then is does no harm to look for a technical one, even if we don't like what we see....

I'll be buying all the way down and up again, as Before, this is not a today or tomorrow story, this is the future !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.