The snowflakes are on the march., page-8

1. 17,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    lol. I totally love your post. Mostly for its value in giving me a reason to laugh. Isn’t it extraordinary that teachers are so influential that they are able to churn out little cookie cutters incapable of independent

I'm assuming you can’t see that if that is so you too are the product of indoctrination - just a different sort. One who thinks you label people who might have a bit of heart rather then heartlessness as snowflakes. One that disses the decision of a nation to elect people who speak with compassion and care about the world we live in. One that labels people who don’t agree with your politics as charlatans.

you know what if I had to choose - which I don’t - between the indoctrination that you have endured and to which you are now oblivious, and the indoctrination of a new generation who believe they can make a better world I’ll take the latter thanks.

as @acorn suggests you mark yourself as a boomer, but also one who probably missed out on the idealism of flower power and grew old and selfish. I hope though that you have found ways to contribute to a better society and your community so that the selfish comment can be retracted.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.