CAY 0.00% 7.8¢ canyon resources limited

The Soak is on, page-54

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    I agree totally and also agree that at some point there will be a catch up be that when we see BFS or ML or a Government Doc stating that the Kribbi Link is 100% on the agenda and we are moving towards the Start of Construction.
    All the Legalities will get taken care of by the BOD but the transport and OIMO will unlock value be that a TO or SP spike or perhaps we will need all the above. Maybe untill we raise that 100M to build we wont see the value but it is there i agree but who will be Managing it and is the current BOD capable at this time..... I certainly hope so.

@FishiesPal nope i aint banging on in his/her defence but he/she certainly has alot of good valuable information he/she can defend themselves.
    Im mostly on the CAY threads because the Co has ceased informing the MArket and ive personally emailled them with no reponse on more than one occassion.

SVY-VRX-MYL-CAY-COM-AVZ-BCN- and a couple IPO"s are where im at right now all going well except CAY hence my having the shytes with Management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.7¢ $195.7K 2.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6999 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 573542 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.