AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

The SP will depend mainly, i think soley on the progress of the...

1. 454 Posts.

The SP will depend mainly, i think soley on the progress of the Solomons deal, and that it all goes smoothly and to plan, if it does we will defenitely see a nice uptrend in the SP, don't forget if all the false and negative publicity wasnt put out there by those @$#%^@&% i think most would agree we would most likely be sitting on 15c or there abouts. But now most of the big investors are waiting for the ann on Axiom's 3 countries of interest what they show, and where there going. If the first shipment of ore begins in May 12 as stated/predicted by Axiom, that will defenitely put our SP up there, and the cash from the first shipment and so on is used to fund and push forward the other projects such as Vietnam which at this stage has great future potential, but will cost money to get to mining stage, and ofcourse a share buy back in the future to also bump they SP and make it more lucrative stock to buy.
    But thats my opinion, choose wisely lol..

What i have found helpfull in stocks and so on, is the monthly magazine (FinancialReview-Smart Investor), and foxtel channel 602( Your money Your call ), 8pm weeknights and repeats during the day. Both are great for ideas on stocks and their potential :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.