PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

the sound of silence, page-19

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""After which i a seriously considering dumping and cutting my losses. My question with management is why promise when you can't guarantee delivering them. Deadlines are consistently missed.... I have no issue with this if the people in charge did not specify exact time frames - cockatoo contract is an example (weren't contractual issues meant to be finalised by jan. It is almost April and no explanation!). ""

insaf,

1) Management can, and is obliged to, release any sensitive information to the market. And when an agreement has been reached that a payment is to be received by a specifid date, that become a sensitive information that has to be released.

Consider then if the agreement with Timeone was reached and Tony would have not released that information to the market and then Timeone was to come up with the money and no one knew about it, nor expecting it to be the case. You would have complained for not being told and missing out on buying some more shares. Damn if you do, and damn if you don't.

On the other hand you are saying that Tony should announce that he doesn't know if Timeone will come good with the money. To me, that would have to be a ridiculous comment. For until the date has been and gone, no one will know if Timeone will come up with the money. Only when that date has passed, Tony can ask Timeone as to why they didn't pay up.
    Consider one thing before replaying. If you owe some money to the Bank that has to be paid by a certain date, will the Bank keep on ringing you over the last couple of weeks reminding you that that payment is due and get the money ready, or will they wait first to see if you meet your debt/liability. If you fail to do so, they will then ring and ask for it, or see if you can make other arrangements.

2) As for the Cockatoo side of things were you've stated that "contractual issues meant to be finalised by jan."

IMHO, those cantractual obligation have been met. Pluton, and the Cockatoo owners have reached that stage and agreed to the terms and condititons of the sale. From what I know, it has all been agreed upon, and the only thing that is left to do now, is for the Lawyers, with all their ususal time wasting policies to make sure that all the I's and T's have properly been applied to, to finish it all up.
    Bear in mind though, that we are not talking about a house sale here, we are talking about a mine, and where there are two corporations involved.

Cheers,
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.