OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Thanks for the article, mx. I don't think you are drawing a long...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Thanks for the article, mx. I don't think you are drawing a long bow, but I think the author article might be. It's possible that now BHP has pretty well lost the potash bid, that it could be reactive, to save face or to not return money to shareholders, but BHP taking over, for example, NCM? I just don't see it. I have seen so many of those speculative takeover articles, that I now look at them with far greater scrutiny. Hey though, if BHP has a tilt at OZL, I wouldn't mind! I do like the thought of OZL going on its own, though, right now. It's that independence which makes us so attractive, to my mind. Not being high on the list for predators is a good thing.

As for broker upgrades, I haven's seen anything. but it has been clear that the market has been pushing for OZL to get over the hump. Now that that's passed, OZL could go anywhere. One a green day, OZL just goes up. I know that sounds crazy, but it's what seems to be happening. It's why the company needs to go so carefully in its future purchasing plans- we don't want stuff ups. It seems the market s loving what OZL is doing right now. More of the same will follow, I hope. The market is always right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.