OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Hi Parrothead,I think that if you were at the AGM this year, or...

1. 210 Posts.
    Hi Parrothead,I think that if you were at the AGM this year, or watched and heard the netcast, and presentations since, you would have heard a very detailed plan of where this company is now being directed.

We, if I can call it that, do now have very clear objectives and direction as outlined and detailed in many posts, particularly by HT 1. Firstly we have a world class operating mine, excellent near mine drilling successes and territory to work with.
    Then we have the power, (money in bank) to use for other acquisitions which I'm quite sure are being checked out on a very regular basis.

A lot of companies have one or more of these attributes but I feel we are in the pound seats here and sooner or later it will come, success by exploration or acquisition or perhaps both.

I think to say where is this stock going is possibly a bit harsh at this stage, to me it is definately not directionless and I as a very long suffering shareholder am probably more relaxed now than when Sepon came on stream.

R/Rob.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.