CVN 0.00% 20.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Stefanis. I will have to present a compelling dossier on CVN and...

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Stefanis. I will have to present a compelling dossier on CVN and convince you that what I say is happenning is 99% the correct interpretation. Right now I feel its almost a duty to put up a potted history of CVN as anybody who has bought into CVN in the last 5 years will have some difficulty in recognising where the company is going and if "volcanics" is in your CVN vocabulary and "sandstones" is not then you could be excused for thinking that CVN has hit the wall,when the opposite is 99% likely to be the case.
    Everything I say will be based on CVN announcements(and thus verifiable by relentless later searching of announcements should I,in the interests of brevity,choose not to search out the announcement as I write the post ),except information I was party to in 2002 that got me interested in CVN in the first place and which came from others. Ive got a very good memory as far as CVN is concerned and I was able to detect the directors swing back to the grass roots of the old CVN(the WB sandstones) very shortly after it happenned.
    I suppose that I will get part way through my dossier and CVN will gazump me by bringing out a mission statement that tells everybody what they have been concentrating on for the last year and a bit but chose not to tell the shareholders for reasons known only to the Company. Hang in there-you Will like what you see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $366.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $508.1K 2.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 616799 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1035102 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.