CVN 2.50% 20.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Hi Stefanis. Youre confirming the existence of a large group of...

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hi Stefanis. Youre confirming the existence of a large group of CVN holders who are in the excusable position of having bought into CVN in the last 5 years based on the enticing prospect of riches from the volcanics. When you see my post you will see that its the CVN and POE boards who have lead them along that path,taking most CVN shareholders with them ,because they are the primary parties who have succumbed to the siren call of 5000bopd possibilities in place of much,much lower historical production rates whether it be from volcanic or sandstone wells.
    When you see my post you will probably agree with my views that the CVN board should actually be saying,now, "sorry,we got mesmerised by the early volcanic rates and it took us a while to realise our mistake".
    You know the old saying- if it looks too good to be true....
    I can,and will,demonstrate that the 2 boards have,instead of coming clean, been trying to cover up the high volcanic fall-off rates. Here is a simple test- can you tell me 2 or more volcanic wells where you know what the current production rate is ?? Bet you cant. Can you tell me of just one volcanic well where you you know what the production rate was at,say,30 june last? Or the previous June 30 ?
    Wait for my post and I will explain further.
    The good news is that the the illusion of super,long-term, rewards from the volcanics has been exposed and now the partners are getting on with a realistic game plan to grind a profitable future out of volcanics and the neglected,valuable, sandstone resources.
    Heres another teaser- which would you rather own,in your own right and as a gift,one of the volcanics discovered by the partnership (say the one that produced 5000bopd at the outset and a week or 3 later was producing at 5300 bopd) or the sandstone well that produced at 550 bopd at the outset,from the F layer, and was completed for production so as to exclude any production from the oil that was discovered 100 metres below in the G layer (but for which Im pretty sure no flow rates were announced)? I will give you a clue which one I say is the best investment- it probably doesnt start with a "v".
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $366.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $724.4K 3.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 279612 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 485773 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.