CVN 2.50% 20.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

the space i want cvn to be in., page-2

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    No Thai update so far this session from POE(price stable).

However the oil price is up nearly $3 to $113 (WTI) which increases the chances of the Thai operation moving up to a 2-rig operation soon,focusssing largely on the oily patch(L44 and L33) and provided we see some expectation of substantial improvement in production numbers.
    With some good production numbers-recent and forecast- ( out Tuesday?) we might just see CVN break out of its recent trading band. What I want to see is CVN make what amounts to a mission statement that tells the market what its plans are in 2011 in relation to the twin drilling regimes that are so clearly in view. The off-topic headline statement about the sandstones in the Reserves Ann. is not in itself far short of such a statement (unless you take the view that CVN felt a need to combat the less-than-spectacular news on the reserves position with something positive,which is not my view).
    By my count CVN was not going to get to a position of being comfortable to take the plunge to a 2-rig Thai operation for years while it focussed just on the volcanics.The current ratification (albeit slightly hidden from view) from CVN that they are confident about revving up the sandstone regime is the gamechanger IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $366.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $724.4K 3.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 279612 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 485773 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.