AAM 5.88% 4.8¢ aumega metals ltd

the speculator gives amm the arse, page-24

1. 11,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    musicman

Thanks for letting us know what DH has done in relation to AAM.

In a previous write up on AAM he was recommending we subscribe to the SPP at 12 cents. The article he wrote was so funny that I was not sure whether to laugh or get angry. It seemed he was being fed information by AAM management and he simply made no attempt to analyse the facts.

AAM is a sad tale. I sold out with a very small profit having bought in when it was in the teens, and watched a very useful profit vanish in a mistaken belief in AAM's management.

I have no idea whether AAM will survive. I hope it does, but getting itself right will take time. If they are able to clear their debts and become cashflow positive then they have extensive tenements to explore. This is now a longer term prospect.

Ophir gave some very sound advice. You could add EVG to the list of companies worth reviewing - I think it is a multibagger in the making (but not without risk). Have a look what poster JID has written about it. There are other interesting gold plays as well as those listed here.

Good luck recovering your loses. I know it can be done. It is important to stay positive and do extensive research. Learn to use stop losses to minimise losing your capital, and diversify your investments. Quite a few Hotcopper posters have recovered from losing 50% or more of their funds in the GFC, so you can do it too.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.003(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $25.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $480 9.412K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 8591 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.