VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

NigyRob in reference to your reply..."How dare you openly say on...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    NigyRob in reference to your reply...

"How dare you openly say on here that these tests VLA have undertaken to find a cure for this horrendous disease must be "disbelieved, denied, discouraged and disallowed at all costs, regardless of actual testing results" just because jobs will be lost, dreams would end, research programs would end bla bla bla.

Try saying that to someone who, this year, will take their last breath, or a wife or child who is going to loose their mother or father or other family member because of this disease.

My friend, if your life had been touched by some form of cancer you wouldn't post such utter nonsense."

I think you need to re-read my friend. I am refering to what i believe imho is the attitude of the incredibly powerful money hungry Pharma industry. Think about it, as far out as my reality may appear to you, the economic ramifications to this industry should any form of cure ever be accepted would be catastrophic.

I myself along with most people in the world today have also been touched by this truly devastating epidemic disease but like yourself, I and VLA we will always have very little persuation over the likes of FDA and their sponsors in the Pharma giants

ABDM

AQR PEN PENOA BCC BCCO BDR BSR ERM MYG ORD ROG THX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.