SGZ 0.00% 0.8¢ scotgold resources limited

the speculator spreads the good news

1. 661 Posts.
    As expected, 'The Speculator'- David Haselhurst, has spread the good news that followers of SGZ already know- that a recommendation in favour of the development has been made by the executive director of the Planning and Rural Development of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Parks Authority Board. This is the very board that narrowly voted against approving the mine last time.

This is just a recommendation of course and is not binding. We still have to wait for the greenlight from a board vote on Oct 24-25 but the odds are even more in SGZ's favour now.

The good vibes continue and the word is spreading :)

TODAY'S TRADING WRAP-UP: trading was neither here-nor-there. A couple of sells, a couple of buys on tiny volume (some of the buying was mine- couldn't help it).

I don't expect and don't want the sp to go up in a straight line. That just encourages pump-and-dumps. I expect a bit of volatility for now, not unlike the rest of the market. The one sure thing is that a positive vote means a definite move towards greater value and a greater sp in this quarter and next year.

Production is probably 12-16 months away at the most so as long as the POG remains above the ridiculously low feasibility study level that SGZ based their plans on... we are should all be happy as Larry yeah? :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.