AAM 0.00% 4.5¢ aumega metals ltd

the speculator, page-41

1. 521 Posts.
    yes, but he didn't really do much more than rehash the last AAM announcement.

It would have been nicer if he reaffirmed his own personal thoughts on AAM, or perhaps given the 'all clear'. On the plus side though, he did point out that of all the gold companies in his portfolio, AAM was the only producer. That's gotta count for something.

That edition of the Eureka report also has an interesting example of tax on a gold producer in the current Australian environment, the most highly taxed Canadian province and again under the proposed RSPT.

Not pretty.

I don't think I have ever been as incensed at a politician or policy before. Saw him on question time and let off a long string of explitives only to be cautioned by my five year old 'Daddy, you really shouldn't say things like that'.

Oh well.

Don't think the speculator citation will have that big an impact tomorrow. (would love to be wrong though!) I think it will be a gradual crawl back up as long as we get some semi positive market sentiment, a continued high gold price, and a good June quarterly giving us good detail on how things are going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $5.095K 112.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38211 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.