BLG 0.00% 3.3¢ bluglass limited

the speculators buy of the week, page-5

1. 152 Posts.

BTW, from a technical/chart point of view, BLG this week made its fourth gap up since mid-January.

It doesn't get much stronger than that.

Heading to $2 I think.

ORIGINAL TEXT:

David Haselhurst in today's Speculator column in The Bulletin magazine picks BluGlass as this week's recommendation, "as punters warmed to its next-generation lighting story aimed at slashing carbon emissions".

There's no denying the good timing of BLG's revolutionary lighting product, right when the world is finally waking up to global warming, and the likes of the EEC and (even, gasp) John Howard are banning incandescent lightbulbs.

Haselhurst pointed out that last week BLG soared to a new high even in the midst of a jittery market.

That augurs well for the next week IMO. I note that this morning's large market pullback has kept BLG's price low, which is unusual for day 1 of a Speculator recommendation. I.e. you can still buy it without paying the 'Speculator premium'.

As all Speculator's recommendations have shot up lately, even in the midst of the major correction days, I doubt this situation will last long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $44.79K 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23757 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 874041 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.