XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

the spi conspiracy

1. 5,316 Posts.
    Well, if I am correct the last 5 minutes spi ramp was a deliberate move by the big boys to push the gap between XJO & SPI out to the usual premium gap and today and tomorrow low volume and the remainder of the year are the best time for them to ramp this market up for a decent close as window dressing for their funds account.

It quite obvious the boys are comfortable enough to think the Dow will be up tonight to make a move like that and shorting SPI at open just then is a profitable move as SPI was just too high. Sycom range for tonight compare to XJO close at 3531.4 of between 3550 and above is about fair value until US market dictate the next movement.

If I am a gambling man, I would go long on US market and short the SPI as a protection for tonight and you can bet your money that no matter what Dow does tonight, we're very likely to close up tomorrow.

I guess I have to repeat "this is the game big boy is playing and knowing their games plan is very profitable". Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.