CTP 1.92% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Thanks guys for your nice words. It it merely a representation...

1. 100 Posts.
    Thanks guys for your nice words. It it merely a representation of what I believe to be logic as I see it.

As for those making very good points on the market's view on Central especially pertaining to the possibility of capital raising, I do accept your line of thinking.

However I put it to you that dilution is not the problem it's made out to be. No one seemed to care that Fortescue has 3bn shares on the market, nor that larger companies have far greater share balances than Central. The point is, dilution need not be a concern IF people can see a direct bee-line towards value creation. After all, this is the inherent reason for putting your money into a capital raising.

As with the points aforementioned in my headlining post, CTP HAS been steadily accumulating solid evidence to suggest it is moving in the right direction, be that the coal, the gas or the oil shows at Surprise. The very fact that we have discussions at all about "when" a JV partner will sign a deal, rather than no mention of them whatsoever bodes well for this company and is a sure sign that people and companies out there DO recognise there is value in Central, and by extension that a raising could very much be completed successfully.

Now I do not purport to know how it will be constructed, whether or not JH and the board attempt to err the side of caution and go by means of placements, with a small offering to holders as a rights issue, but what I can say is that I believe this raising will be successful. We really only need enough to drill surprise, Mt Kitty (part of the minimum requirements for 2011) and perhaps another oil well as JH mentioned in the announcement.

We already have good information on Surprise, with some good fluorescence numbers, and some kind of flow into the sample taken (given no hard testing was completed), so it bodes well for us.

In the mean time JV potentials are still being auditioned. So you cannot rule that out as another bit of solid potential.

Again all of what I am saying is hypothetical, but I hope you see my logic as to why I believe the raisings will be successful.

RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $21.21K 413.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 914693 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 109110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.