VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

the spring is being tensioned....., page-18

1. 2,313 Posts.
    OMS,

Thanks but know about charts. For my skill with them...I call them historical pricing charts. (I cant do the forward thing :)

I never said ORD hadnt traded at 2cps.

What I was getting at was they selective range you selected for such a bold statement given its context and your intent perhaps you should have used a wider range and then provided the balance.

Tell the people that brought at 13.5, 10, 8, 6cps that they are up 1500%. I dont think you'd gain much support.

Only the people that brought at 2cps are up 500%, the rest is yet to be realised.

Can you answer..
    What was the volume of traded shares at 2cps?
    How many days it it trade at 2cps?
    Was there market forces or reasons that is was at 2cps...(obviously there was, even if it was only the speculators jumping off for a quick dabble in something else, then coming back...)
    What were the number of shares on issue when at 2cps
    What percentage of shares was held by large holders?
    Was there director selling or buying when at 2cps (for company problems or positives)?
    Where all the items i listed above, at the same stage as they are now, when it was 2cps?

Also, the fact that even given your comments, you make no refernce as to why/or why not. This I have also highlighted.

I think you get my meaning, and your last comment, was only to have a comment. Not even I am able to dispute facts...it traded at 2cps in the last 12 months...but I can dispute the infactual, misinformed and unsubstanciated comments, this I have done....and done nicely :).

Now please note my facts as listed. As they too are facts you cant ignore to escape the truth....to use your description of having to acknowledge facts.

Even I forgot the 10mil$ debt facility in my list :), so add this as note J.

And guys/gals, keep it nice.
    Agree or disagree with other posters, Im not interested in tit-4-tat antics.

Good debate is healthy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.