VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

the spring is being tensioned....., page-33

1. 3,413 Posts.
    champ2003 said;

"when you factor in all of the projects value ORD's current market cap is a steal!"

I disagree with this statement based on the premise that ORD was also considered to be undervalued when its MC was a mere $12M, the reality is however that nothing material has changed yet the MC has increased 4 fold.

ORD's MC is presently being valued fairly and I believe this is reflected in the current SP considering at what stages ORD's various projects are at.

Let's have a look;

1. Suplejack - generative/primary exploration phase with a long road ahead

2. West Wyalong - grass roots/generative exploration phase with a long road ahead.

3. Copper Flats - generative exploration phase with a very long road ahead which could could provide upside IF a new sizeable and economic discovery is made.

4. Laos - Evaluation phase/FS although this is difficult to value given the somewhat convoluted nature of the arrangement that exists.

5. CCD acquisition - also particularly difficult to put a fair value on given the convoluted nature of the arrangement.

So in summary, considering the MC has increased 4 fold in recent months I suspect that much of the gains have already been achieved and as such the market has effectively priced in what it can decipher regarding the projects and ORD's component thereof.
    I would therefore not be surprised to see some disappointment in the near term should expectations not be met.

It's important to remember IMO that if you truly are a long term investor of ORD it's a long road ahead given the status of each project as outlined above.

To add another variable to the equation (as I've alluded to in other posts) ORD is heavily realiant on its partnership with China and the ongoing economic growth in China, which many obviously see as a positive. I however see it somewhat differently given what is now unfolding both within China and elsewhere globally - we face uncertain times and this has been highlighted in various threads on the ASX-General forum.

I believe it's important to have some balance on a forum and that's what the intent of my posts are.

Instead of disregarding compeltely what many on this forum call insignificant events, perhaps it would be wise to give them some consideration?

WC8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.