VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

the spring is being tensioned....., page-36

1. 2,313 Posts.
    W8,

Although I do not agree with your position, and think youve willingly eclypsed some of the real potential with ORD moving forward...Mainly points 3,4,5 being an easy out by saying its hard to evaluate....I guess thats what I am trying to do. Evaluate each announcement.

Consider
    - 8Mil$ on to be spent on Copper Flats (not our money)
    - 6MIL$ in the Bank + 10Mil$ debt facility
    - Maybe up to 10% of CCD, after work :), (not our money)
    - Suplejack and WW, Agree not my key projects, but do add value, Drilling will inform us all at the same time.
    - New Projects (No Value...but i reakon they are looking already)

These things you have not mentioned in any detail??

I must say, I think this would actually have to be the best post I have read from you. You have at least explained your reasoning in a non-aggressive way and have justified WHY you think we are all doomed.

With the spirit of the Thumbs Up/Down in mind I (reluctently) ..LOL, give you a thumbs up for your post due to its OPINION and way you have expressed it.

Long term for me with ORD, maybe 2-3 years. But I believe the timeline Vs value will continue to shore-up the SP.
    I do not mind adding value as we go. Infact I think it is far better to have that.

If we think we shouldnt buy shares that have appreciated in the last 4 months...any rebound in the market, World Wide is surely doomed....I think the Market in general has to improve...and a lot more than an cursory increase from recent lows....I guess this is called a recovery. Some shares will do better than others, by the nature, or influence of market condistions or plain old sentiment or even legislation in the area/country of concern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.