EOF 8.33% 3.9¢ ecofibre limited

The Spyglass, page-222

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990
    Relax dude. Too much time indoors. Did the bar deny you entry for being a foreigner? I felt like an alien walking to an ATM and a 711 in Bangkok earlier today.

Had I wanted you to personally to do something, I would have @ you, as I did with the IT issues, which is of a much greater concern to me. You didn't want any part of that so I left it alone.

As for this latest thing, I contacted the guy directly and he shut down his account as evidenced by prior replies. I also contacted two construction companies, again as I'd replied earlier. Did I contact you?

No need to blow your top. Go kill your liver like I do when I'm stressed. Plenty of cheap booze in Vietnam.

Obviously though, I'll continue to post my findings and concerns so that other investors are able to see and make judgments, and perhaps display their concerns to the company, as you'd instructed. Just because I post here, doesn't mean that I expect YOU to personally act on it, unless I request you to do so. Whilst I may say things such as "but if HB can do something to help, get them some boxes of sanitiser and some more toilets", that's a passing comment. Are you HB or are you EOF corporate?

Whilst it may be an employee-employer issue, and I do agree there, which is why I told the guy directly, iterating ]that very point, going to the media and associating the Hemp Black name with coronavirus, whilst asking the governor to shut down the site, wouldn't be preferable coverage at this point in time. So if it takes a couple of boxes of hand sanitizer and an extra portapotty for a month, to shut them up, I wouldn't have an issue if HB paid for it, considering the absolutely insignificant cost vs risk of bad publicity.

Also, if you're going to do portapotty math, take into equation lunchtime peak usage. And I'm dead serious when i say that I'm taking the piss with this last paragraph here, OK? sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.