EOF 5.56% 3.8¢ ecofibre limited

You got it right when you said "sort of" as the type of...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    You got it right when you said "sort of" as the type of designation it has on the NASDAQ is quite different from so many pink sheets the like of EXL etc and EOFBF is not traded real time (https://www.nasdaq.com/docs/Nasdaq%20International%20Designation%20Fact%20Sheet%202018.pdf) . As it currently stands US residents/investors have to jump through hoops to buy and pay an exorbitant dealers fee to do so. The only current advantage of its designation that i can see is it got a glitzy picture of it being on the NASDAQ screen in Time Square and the executives got to ring the bell. There has been no real trading of EOFBF since it was launched unless you call the 259,000 shares of EOFBF being traded since launch in Aug 2019. In fact on only 96 days within a full year has there been any buying or selling of EOFBF and the busiest day was when 18500 shares changed hands. I have now got some EOF and also some EOFBF, To buy the EOF I had to open a global account and then to purchase the shares I had first convert some USD into AUD and should i wish to sell i have to go through the same process but in reverse and again pay an exorbitant dealers fee, Like I say an ever increasing percentage of EOFBF is held by US Organisations and individuals and as more and more staff receive share incentives that percentage will only increase. As the majority of the revenue is earned here in the US and the bulk of the employees are based here in the US it seems quite logical that a Full NASDAQ listing would be a wise move. I for one think it would be to the advantage of the company. If they don't go the whole hog and list fully, they need to at least get it listed as an ADR, which looking at the increase of holding by some international banking groups may well be on the cards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $14.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.4¢ $4.239K 112.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 81650 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 84989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.