EOF 0.00% 2.9¢ ecofibre limited

The Spyglass, page-555

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990
    @Foxinvestor

They're 'interests' on HB's 'Brand + Product Navigator' profile. Now, he has a lot. Other profiles are much more specific, thus I can be sure of a connection, for example in this one where I stated that I was "pretty confident in these" in regards to McKesson and Cardinal Health, which later got confirmed in the annual report. Blackmores even popped up but as per the post, I didn't pay it much attention. Turns out they hired a former Blackmores guy to drive their expansion into the Asian region.

When say for example, as per this thread, names from other brands start liking or commenting on certain profiles or posts, indicates to me a stronger connection. Eg, Product Line Manager at OROS, President at Quicksilver Scientific, etc. Or this one, where someone from Kontoor Brands popped up.

In this thread I predicted bags and mentioned shoes, and that was also revealed afterwards.

So the thing is, that by following the activity on various employees' profiles, such as observing their 'interests', or the people that comment on/like their posts (or vice versa), one can speculate about potential relationships.

Probably the most links to a company that I've seen is Patagonia.

At the moment, the connections in the post you queried are loose, as I said in that post it could be nothing. If I see more links to any particular company popping up, I'll post about it. For example, if I see more EOF employees taking an interest in a particular company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $596 20.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 30272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.