PDN 1.21% $13.01 paladin energy ltd

THE SQUEEZE IS ON, page-1101

1. 4,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    It's only the beginning is singing loudly in my head!

A huge funny comparison to a overly optimistic wind, solar money dump and resulting significate increase in electricity cost in Ontario Canada should be compulsory listening to by our anti nuclear power mister of Energy
    https://open.spotify.com/episode/08hulFlse2tu42aFiCVY1r?si=MnlDYoKcQ3OGMEW_Y99AXA&utm_source=copy-link&utm_medium=copy-link&nd=1&_branch_match_id=999837977742214149&_branch_referrer=H4sIAAAAAAAAA8soKSkottLXLy7IL8lMq9TLyczL1s8wioxMd8k0snROAgCBOPPAIAAAAA%3D%3D
    'How Ontario Decarbonized' is when added to other failed attempts to do what is not possible with just wind and solar anywhere.
    I am not knocking wind and solar. It like most things has possible and improbable sprukers.

No matter for our share price. It will matter for our power prices and the black outs forecast over summer and the clear failure to allow for the growing power demand required here !!!! I do suspect people will hold those reasonable for power planning failures which kill some people in black outs with unstable supply accountable as has already happened in Multiple places saddly.

Family loses mother on life support during NSW power outage, calls for urgent change

LINK
    "

Recent Australian Events

In 2016, a severe weather event including multiple tornadoes led to the destruction of 23 transmission towers in South Australia, and ultimately triggered a complete statewide blackout.

Whilst a severe weather event causing a whole state to lose power may be unprecedented in Australia, there have been severe weather-related blackouts to hundreds of thousands of people before in Australia, such as:

An increase in extreme weather events (such as storms, heatwaves, bushfires) has serious implications for reliably supplying power to Australian homes.

"

I am not on life support or in urgent need of heating or cooling. Those that are and their families and friends might think to chat with the impossible dreamers who will hurt them without stable effective and reliable Nuclear power as a part of our energy mix here as well!

My Kids are killing me- They are up over 96% since March!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.01
Change
-0.160(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $3.889B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.10 $13.15 $12.94 $22.67M 1.736M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2527 $13.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.02 2319 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.