PDN 1.10% $13.43 paladin energy ltd

THE SQUEEZE IS ON, page-1701

1. 1,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2019
    Maybe I am getting too conservative in my old age.

PDN had its heady days post 9/11 all the way up to the GFC or at least pre-Fukushima. They were life changing years to be in this sector.

With Kazatomprom, Cameco and Nexgen all lined up to milk the next cycle with incredibly low costs of production, I think exploding supply side action will limit this bull to 2 or 3 years. PDN already close to $US historical high in market cap, with only 3/4 of LHM and a resource life of less than 12 years. That was not the case in the last bull.

Big overseas players ready toramp up largely underpins my Sprott Uranium Miners and Juniors ETFs holdings. I want the exposure more than the risk and am now happy accept linear returns instead of exponential. I am sure those that I leave behind when I die are in agreement!

Nevertheless, I absolutely agree that there is a lot of fire left in this sector for all of us to make a damn good killing.

I only wish the naysayers to nuclear energy 50 years ago would have let the technology advance rather than shut it down. Imaging how much coal and CO2 would not have reached the atmosphere. That is a story for future historians to tell, and yet another blight on Germany the temporary master of the EU, set to bend the knee to Chinese technology and innovation in the auto industry.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.43
Change
-0.150(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $4.015B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.55 $13.56 $13.17 $20.07M 1.505M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74 $13.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.44 9093 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.