PDN 0.55% $16.36 paladin energy ltd

Yeah I mean I don't think there's going to be a perfect way to...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Yeah I mean I don't think there's going to be a perfect way to speculate potential share point, imo at least. If the price of U308 spikes by double and a bunch of contracts get signed at the higher rate, it all goes out the window, or vice versa. It's a volatile marketplace...

Regarding the percentage of ownership, someone with more PDN specific knowledge may be able to come in to assist there. The annual report as I (very briefly) read it isn't particularly clear as to whether the numbers there are mine totals are "PDN's totals" (so to speak), but as said, someone who knows more than me about PDN specifically will hopefully be able to assist.

Net value / number of shares is reasonable per say however as said, is only the revenue side of the ledger, not the costs. Inevitably that won't represent profit, which is the true goal of any enterprise, mining or otherwise. It's good for guesstimate purposes but imo at least, net value <> share price, and we'll have a better idea of profitability once barrels start getting shipped. MCAP is always going to represent to a certain point the idea that PDN (or any orgnaisation) may be able to make future gains; maybe one of these mines where they are exploring makes another hit...etc. So never going to be perfect...

What I think your analysis really highlights well, and is true across most U plays in the ASX, is that there's a ton of cash in the ground waiting to get dug up and sold to parties that require the resources. Once the mines are built and the value unlocked, as shareholders, we'll see some of that flow to us!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.36
Change
-0.090(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $4.882B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.55 $16.57 $16.30 $15.11M 921.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3503 $16.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.40 4332 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$16.41
  Change
-0.090 ( 0.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
$16.51 $16.57 $16.30 168088
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.