PDN 15.3% $10.36 paladin energy ltd

THE SQUEEZE IS ON, page-2266

1. 1,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2133
    I call it rotation.

Sometimes the opportunity to buy a stock that gets totally smashed in day, calls for big and immediate amounts of capital and for paper profits to be crystallised.

As big winners become fully valued, they attract interest and losers see investors capitulate.

I am a contrarian.This is not a science, but l have found holding on too long can be costly. So is not buying when the bell rings. Each involves courage, conviction and risk.

PDN is a multi bag stock whose upside diminishes each time its price rises. It has been pretty damn good for most here.

I am happy to let a few go in order to raise cash and lock in gains, in pursuit of the NEXT oversold business. Just like PDN was 4 years ago.

I got a few PDN shares away this week at over $1.50 but not many and have sold a lot over $1.40. I have no interest in buying more than l already hold. My interests now lie elsewhere, which is why l will sell at every 15% upswing in the PDN price.

Every Investor has their own plan. So l am not advising anyone to do as l do. I hold plenty of uranium equities so I don't need or care if PDN goes to $2. My PDN gains are already sufficient for my purpose and l just don't think the price will double from here.

Other stocks currently in the sin bin, can double. So l am going hunting again in different pastures in pursuit of them.

GLTASH

Last edited by Jack1960: 07/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.