PDN 5.01% $14.67 paladin energy ltd

My speculation until the July update with numbers and...

1. 4,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    My speculation until the July update with numbers and expectations. Free Cash flow is assured. How much is one question. How much of it flows back into my pocket over the life of our 75% of Langer Heinrich mine life and our three main options for future cash is the 2nd question.

I'll not sell an asset that will have significant free cash flow and a secure price for output for 30 years of more. Holding Next Gen for 2028 biggest mine in the world (possibly) Its ROOK 1 is big. NexGen Energy Ltd. - Rook I Project

Every projection I can see is that output is swallowed up by new and existing demand and the declining output of existing produces. Add that all the LOOK AT ME speculation stocks we all see are kidding themselves on mine development CAPEX and time lines to production.

I feel of the holders in Global Atomic Dasa project. IF they can its great. If Russia gets its grubby fingers in as they appear is bad for them and conversely good for us- Ying and Yang. Russia just places a fairly big Military training force in Niger!
    I do not hold the LOOK AT ME no hope in hell or barely and chance stocks. Global Atomic Dasa project is a great project in a very geopolitical mess!

Analysts who cover PDN have much better access to numbers than we do as minnow retail investors. We know Large intuitions in the Mega Money space are on our share register. Not just one!

The EFTs give us some indication of who is holding in terms of minnows and whales for Index fund types.
    PDN Number 4 for URA
    PDN Number 5 for URNM (interestingly it puts Nexgen at 8 )

We are in a very sweet spot in the Big Squeeze.

Just back from my local Park Run. 26 minutes with at least 2 minutes taken by my Dog. She kindly stopped for DOG #### with 2km to go.

Not investment advice.

Have a great weekend all

Last edited by NavyDiver: 13/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.67
Change
0.700(5.01%)
Mkt cap ! $4.378B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.45 $14.99 $13.40 $35.48M 2.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5928 $14.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.71 16706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$14.80
  Change
0.700 ( 6.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
$13.46 $14.98 $13.46 545896
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.