PDN 0.90% $15.64 paladin energy ltd

Drifting by the pool? Inflation pick up clearly cutting market...

1. 4,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Drifting by the pool? Inflation pick up clearly cutting market expectation to interest rates trending down. That was over optermistic plus.

General share markets bonds and timing. A former uranium analyst comment I heard yesterday while running suggested that of all u308 replacement contracting in 2022-3 most went to EU and other places with the entire US nuclear utility sector made up under a small percentage of their replacement contracting requirements.

Next move up/rocket may be how long can most of the US Nuclear fleet hold contracting off before meeting the market price? US ban on Russian fuel.

Dips and drifting are a normal part of even the market bull runs we are in.

FYI ALL
    Just send our team a question or two I would like discussed at our July update

Dear Directors / Paladin Investor Relations

Congratulations on the marathon effort to return Paladin to mining at our Langer Heinrich mine. The long struggle to survive and now thrive in the new paradigm shift to Nuclear energy has finally given many of us long term shareholders justification for holding on and adding to our holdings in Paladin. My Children joined the share register just over a year ago and are very pleased to have significant gains already thank you.

Paladin Investor Relations

News flows from everywhere are full of Nuclear Energy News. 5th Shaw and Partners Uranium Conference, Mar 2024 – PDN show cased PDN with CEO Ian Purdy The 10cent until today is worthy of adding to our Presentations and Media?

The last 2023 update on our web site is a little dated? 5th Shaw and Partners Uranium Conference, Mar 2024 – PDN (youtube.com)

Mr Justin Huhn had held shares and recommended them to his audience on Uranium Insider social media podcasts and channels. He was unhappy with communication with Paladin. His recommendation to his audience to remove shareholdings in Paladin from other recommendations in uranium miner’s sector was disappointing. Last week he commented on a company he dropped due to lack of communication. He was referencing Paladin.

Mr Huhn is not perfect. His holding for a Niger company is not my cup of tea due to political risks. More Communication to shareholders is appreciated. I did not follow his suggestion to sell Paladin. I added a lot more inside and outside my superannuation fund happily.

Dividend policy/ Free Cash flow

In July 2024, when you update the market with the expected production for 2024/2025, I hoped you may cover future free cash flow and Dividend policy?

Chess In Slums Africa | Home

According to UNICEF, One in every five of the world's out-of-school children is in Nigeria. Even though primary education is officially free and compulsory, about 10.5 million of the country's children aged 5-14 years are not in school.

Could Paladin assist this charity in Nigeria? I love chess myself. News that “Nigerian chess champion and child education advocate Tunde Onakoya has broken the record for the longest chess marathon after playing for an extraordinary 60 hours nonstop under the bright lights of New York City’s Times Square” CNN news. I did donate personally to this effort.

Last edited by NavyDiver: 22/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.64
Change
0.140(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $4.668B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.59 $15.72 $15.37 $15.92M 1.022M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5150 $15.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.65 1463 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$15.62
  Change
0.140 ( 1.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$15.68 $15.72 $15.39 244367
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.