PDN 1.11% $13.70 paladin energy ltd

Agree yet think we need everyone on the same page with energy...

1. 4,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    Agree yet think we need everyone on the same page with energy security. The fight for the ban is odd given its flimsy's reason via the now extinct Democrat Party and GST.

Listening to Uranium Insider June Webinar. Appreciate its preaching to the converted Some of the data and information including from both principals of Segra Capital Management Adam Rodman and Art Hyde. Runing the largest dedicated private fund in the uranium sector. Lots of Skin in the game like many of us.

Australia and Germany's green dream is a goal achievable only when they wake up and come together to fix the issues the whole world in facing in energy replacement and the Significant Energy Demand growth that is easy to see. It may take a lot of pain to get some fanatical ANTI nuclear power to talk reasonably here of course.

Making it a Them V Us is not my goal. Much prefer to chat about the deficient and omissions from current policies and projects.

Being ANTI nuclear power, Anti Wind, Anti Solar is all NIMBY stuff. Some times with good reason! The Off Shore wind project in NSW recently was moved 40Km further of shore to avoid one type of whales migration route. It's now in another type of whales migration route.
    The loss of farming land to millions of tonnes of Concrete padding for the on shore wind towers is an envormental issue they neclect to consider "

First concrete foundation poured in Australia’s first gigawatt scale wind project

" The Nordex Delta 4000-N163/5.7 turbines stand at around 148 metres tall (hub height) and require nearly 2,000 tonnes of concrete in the foundation." 180 of these in this project alone is a lot of forever issues seldom considered!

I am not anti wind..I fart like the rest of us I Am anti misinformation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.70
Change
0.150(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $4.089B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.86 $13.90 $13.63 $23.05M 1.682M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1631 $13.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.71 1905 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.