PDN 1.68% $13.47 paladin energy ltd

This liberal nuclear vision is beyond farsical. Its a pipe dream...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    This liberal nuclear vision is beyond farsical. Its a pipe dream ontop of a fantasy wrapped in dog shit - I hoped for more. So much so I have come to realise Dutton isnt even convinced, hence the severe lack of any effort and due dillegance beyond an average render (question even the originallity, guarantee this has been lifted from a failed project proposal). Its a pure political move.
    10 years is beyond laughable! It'll take 2 years minimum to change legislation and moratoriums, that leaves 8 years to design, build, and commission multiple plants in a country with an already extreme shortfall of skilled labour. Not a single private entity agrees with this, hence why the liberals are now relying on tax payers.
    Someone explain the logic behind lowering energy prices by capping renewables (the lowest cost form of energy) and spending what will be our largest investment ever in this country on nuclear (the highest cost form of energy)!!! Someone explain to me how this will make electricity cheaper?

The agenda is becoming ever more blatant, purely about stalling Australias energy transition and prolonging Australias dependence on coal and gas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.47
Change
-0.230(1.68%)
Mkt cap ! $4.020B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.62 $13.70 $13.42 $22.52M 1.655M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32179 $13.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.50 5101 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.