PDN 1.71% $13.24 paladin energy ltd

US senate news may explain why 25 then 15% jump in a SMR listed...

1. 4,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 719
    US senate news may explain why 25 then 15% jump in a SMR listed company for me

Its the entire Nuclear fuel cycle that will benefit. PDN is in a happy place for a LONG LONG time now.

Senate passage of their Accelerating Deployment of Versatile, Advanced Nuclear for Clean Energy (ADVANCE) Act as part of the Fire Grants and Safety Act (S. 870). S. 870 passed the Senate with a vote of 88-2, and is now headed to the president’s desk.

“In a major victory for our climate and American energy security, the U.S. Senate has passed the ADVANCE Act with overwhelming, bipartisan support,” said Chairman Carper. “For years, I have worked with Senators Capito and Whitehouse on this legislation to accelerate the deployment of our nation’s largest source of carbon-free electricity: nuclear energy. The ADVANCE Act will provide the Nuclear Regulatory Commission with the tools and workforce it needs to review new nuclear technologies efficiently, while maintaining the NRC’s critical safety mission and creating thousands of new jobs. With the president’s signature, the ADVANCE Act will become the law of the land and lay the foundation for the safe and successful deployment of the next generation of advanced reactors in the coming decades.”

Carper, Capito, Whitehouse Applaud Senate Passage of Nuclear Energy Bill, the ADVANCE Act - Majority News - U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.24
Change
-0.230(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $3.951B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.66 $13.70 $13.24 $115.9M 8.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 60263 $13.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.29 42663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.