PDN 0.79% $11.43 paladin energy ltd

Is the tide turning for PDN, has it done its bottom at 1199?..So...

1. 4,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3795
    Is the tide turning for PDN, has it done its bottom at 1199?.

So a very strong play this week. One of the best plays in U sector. Especially on Thursday. Even though it dropped on Friday, my gut feel is 1199 may be the low for this phase. Though I feel we still have 2/3 weeks more to go where U sector may be sideways to down, but it has build a buffer now.
    Personally I was tempted to buy this week, especially on Thursday. But stock to my discipline. My play says we will bottom towards end of July, doesn't mean all stocks may, PDN may have already done that. But still I felt, I will wait, rather than chase. I am not sure if it is right, but I know I may not get all right.
    Here is my report for this week.
    • Uranium Sector overview - (My comments similar to last week) I made a call several weeks back that CCJ will make new highs between 55 to 60 in this phase of rally. It reached 56.24 on 31st May. Two weeks before end of May, I wrote there is a very good probability we will do tops in next 2 weeks. Somehow it played out that way. I wrote that after this CCJ may go towards 45, on Friday it play in 49. I also wrote, especially for high flying ASX big stocks which made huge gains, that they will peak by end of May, and then lose around 30 to 40%. Many have lost nearly 30%, some even more. I still feel it will go down more. Reason being I am thinking we may bottom when CCJ reaches around 45, still some time to go for that, another few weeks I think, before end of July, It will drag most U stocks down. If CCJ reverses from here, all bets are off and we could look for reversal in the sector. If CCJ loses 45, then 39 comes into play, that will be very bad for the sector. Odds favour CCJ bottoming at 45 in another few week. Next high around 65 we may see in September. That's the play I if it looks like happening that way, else will follow price action - no point in assuming anything. Till now my predictions have been close to what has played, but I may have been lucky in the calls.
    Personally I exited mostly end of May and rest first week of June. Looking for a re-entry. I am still very positive about the sector, so should be back soon.

For those interested how stock is tracking against other Uranium stocks or who hold multiple Uranium stocks, I do a Weekly Report across 34 ASX U stocks for more than 3 years. It has got Weekly/Yearly data how stocks are tracking. Also figures for last year. I also have commentary across general markets and sector. Those just holding specific stocks, it may not be relevant, so please ignore.

Here is the report for this week
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/age-weekly-report.6580138/page-5#post-74639185

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.