PDN 10.8% $10.40 paladin energy ltd

A nerve wracking play?.Yes, CXU had a big drop from 2.7 to 2.1...

1. 4,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3804
    A nerve wracking play?
    Yes, CXU had a big drop from 2.7 to 2.1 this week. A touch of 2. A number not visited this year. So not a good look.

I have my Weekly Report for those interested. Regarding specifically to CXU, I feel its just playing the macro. There is no strong stock specific factor to overcome that. And I feel it may continue to play that.
    Overall though, its looking very vulnerable. It will not be easy. Because I still don't know how much the sector will drop, honestly. My May End U sector high may have been a good call to buy back more than double than the shares now. But as I have said, gains also are made accordingly. But as I have been writing for over 2 months, the writing was on the wall. If I was like JQ and JH having big following on twitter, many may have done well. But I am a non-entity over here. I still feel my calls have been much better than them for short-term plays. Not once, but for over 2 years now. For long term plays, actually you don't have to do anything, buy and close your eyes. Not sure those experts keep on repeating everything same week. Markets lead the way, they take the credit. Oh well such is the workings. Lets accept it.

PDN is in a very critical phase. And I mean it it. It reached 1015 this week. A drop from 1800 to 900 may be on the cards if things don't go well, something to keep an eye on.
    For those interested how stock is tracking against other Uranium stocks or who hold multiple Uranium stocks, I do a Weekly Report across 34 ASX U stocks for more than 3 years. It has got Weekly/Yearly data how stocks are tracking. Also figures for last year. I also have commentary across general markets and sector. Those just holding specific stocks, it may not be relevant, so please ignore.

Here is the report for this week.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/age-weekly-report.6580138/page-5#post-75059032

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.