PDN 1.92% $10.09 paladin energy ltd

Have we seen the bottom of this phase?.From a weekly...

1. 4,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3816
    Have we seen the bottom of this phase?
    From a weekly perspective, a small drop from 1040 to1009 this week. Volume, normal.
    So what is happening? Playing the macro. Trying to find the bottom. We reached 948 this week. Will that be the bottom for this phase? Not sure, but I feel there is at least 50/50 chance. Last week I wrote that there is a chance of 50% retrace, if general markets don't behave, like close to 900. The markets recovered yesterday. So that was good. 948 is not exactly 50% drop, but close. I have been writing for several weeks now that drops will be closer to 50%. Big stocks like BMN, BOE, LOT dropped over 50%. Lot of mid and small stocks much over 50%. PDN/DYL close to 50%. So in the range.
    I was writing for some time that we may top end of May +/-. I have been writing for over 2 months that we may bottom end of July +/-. Last week I wrote there is a good chance we may bottom this week. Good chance CCJ may bottom this week. It reached 35, a high it reached coming from 20s, it acted as resistance this week. So odds are not bad, but let's see. I am a very small player making predictions, I could be wrong. There are big players on you tube so please check with their analysis.
    Personally I bought PDN this week. I had exited end of May having written that it may top over there. I was lucky with my call, and it did top there. I have been writing for over 2 months that I will buy around this time, hoping for a bottom. I did buy this week, my average is1000, haven't picked the bottom, as I feel its not easy to pick bottom. I feel it should be in a range one is comfortable. And perhaps stagger the buy. I have bought 40%of what I want to buy. If it looks like going in the right direction, I may buy the rest next week.
    So what may happen next week? All depends on U macro. On CCJ. On general markets. Let's hope it's in the right direction. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.09
Change
0.190(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $3.016B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.16 $10.19 $9.99 $15.71M 1.562M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1986 $10.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.10 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.