PDN 3.75% $10.52 paladin energy ltd

Dazza, I agree fully with sunnyaus exactly opposite to what you...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Dazza, I agree fully with sunnyaus exactly opposite to what you stated.
    The only country that used nuclear power plants as a bargaining tool was Russia, remember Zaporizhzhia. All the threats about destroying a nuclear power plant came from Russia, not to mention numerous threats about nukeing everyone.
    Ukraine is kicking Russia's arse in Kursk they have gained control of 1100 KLM of Russian land in only a week. This is more ground than Russia has gained in Ukraine in the last 8 months.
    Now if you listen to Russian propaganda BS you will think differently. But the fact of the matter is Putin is the one that invaded a sovereign country committing war crimes.Mate Putin is just as bad as Hitler or Stalin.
    When Putin takes a Ukrainian town there is nothing left but rubble and dead civilians. His soldiers rape, torture, rob and murder civilians.
    Yet when Ukraine takes a Russian town it's mostly left intact and humanitarian aid is given to the Russian civilians and the Ukrainian soldiers are respectful and act appropriately toward the civilians.
    Hey Ukraine is not like Russia they are likely to encircle the power plant without entering the grounds and cut the out going power without harming the plant. They have no intention of permanent occupation, they just want the Russians out of there country.
    Ukraine has no intention to escalate a nuclear incident.
    Ok enough from me, I just strongly disagreed with your comments, otherwise I enjoy your posts on the thread on all other matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.52
Change
0.380(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $3.145B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.43 $10.60 $10.31 $22.00M 2.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39693 $10.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.54 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.