PDN 12.7% $10.97 paladin energy ltd

Too much good news? Nope. The squeeze is on Aim to deploy small...

1. 4,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 741
    Too much good news? Nope. The squeeze is on

Aim to deploy small modular nuclear reactors: Tata Consulting Engineers CEO | Company News - Business Standard (business-standard.com)

India, TATA "aims to deploy 40-50 small modular nuclear reactors, mostly to replace captive thermal power plants, as it aims to achieve the goal of net-zero emissions by 2070."

The negative and anti's can mix things together to frighten some? Watched a bit of ALONE USA in Vancouver Island BC Canada last night. ( Love that place)
    One Gent was so scared of being eaten by bears he left in about 4 hours! Fear is powerful! About 2 non fatal black bear injuries in the last several years may be a more reasonable perspective?

A good mate of mine will not swim or dive with me any longer as he has seen some BIG sharks. So have I. Realistically I know walking across the road is significantly more dangerous than my crayfish, abalone, sea urchin or ocean swimming is. No one died or possibly one from Fukashima (Fukushima nuclear accident - Wikipedia) "1 suspected from radiation (lung cancer, 4 years later"

The negative via the Japan carry trades unwinding over the last few weeks was a real impact short term money had to leave!. For the rest we get to smile sit back and enjoy or worry some times IF we could be mistaken that the Multi Decade boom just starting in our sector is myth?

Crocodiles, Sharks, Black Bears, Snakes or nuclear war are possible risks. How remote or real is a fortune tellers cup of tea. For me, my crayfish, abalone, sea urchin or ocean swimming and my significantly overweight long term U308 investment is assured

Not investment advice. Not crayfish, diving swimming or running advice either

Enjoy the day and the next 30 years++++. I will!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.97
Change
1.235(12.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.228B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.60 $11.00 $10.60 $20.47M 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 881 $10.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.97 1307 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.